Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Busy College Life


Yesterday, my English class doing presentation. It's really burning my mind since I have to prepare so many things... at the same time, 1000 words research paper on Global warming have to pass up... Copy and paste from internet might will get few marks if I do it... just maybe.. or direct get 0 mark.. So I've to find many information related to that topic from internet start from Sunday 10pm to Monday 7:30a.m. Is it crazy? after done my research, went to school and study ... Fell asleep in all classes... At the same day, still got quiz on other subject, assignment on Programming II and assignment on Web programming have to pass up...

My mind was so tired when thinking of these... have to pass them up all in a day... how can? I am not a computer or robot... and also not an expert... These was too hard for me.. Rest and play are needed even thought I'm not a hardworking student.. But luckily, all done except the English presentation... Tomorrow I will be the presenter...................

... .... ..... ..... ....

..... .... ... .... .... ...

.... ... .. .. . . . ... .. .... ..

... ... ... relax a while ... ... ...

look at the night sky...

listen a song...

play a game....

take a picture for this moment...

if life is stressful why we make it more stressful again...

study sure have to continue but we are not study machine, aren't we?

No comments: