Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Darkness Life


Suddenly, all light gone, my heart was shocked at that moment, what I'm type on the monitor screen were haven't saved. My brain told me that it is no electricity. It was around 10 O'clock. I have been experience darkness life for a while that is totally no light at all even a light from candle. What the next moment was I have been become an ancient Chinese people, stay in the house with candle light and cant do anythings even go bath because water heater is functionless without electricity.

I went outside my house, darkness is the best word to describe the scene. No road light, no house's light, even a moon light also cant find. How about the quiz tomorrow? I haven't study yet, today is my last chance to study and what the goodness is no light at all... Candle light hard to support my vision look through the notes. Some homework still unprocessed that need computer to solve.

Sat at the sofa there, brain was empty, nothing to do with me...

Half an hour later, electricity was fulfill...

Thanks God.

No comments: