Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Throw the stress, Welcome the happy


These few days, I'm quite happy. Finally I can sleep well, play well, eat well, online well after the horrible semester and exam. Holiday now. ^ ^

Today, finally, I can "own" some time to edit my facebook web page and find some games there . Particularly the pet society, I've adopted a pet, called it 'hua', haha^^, it is my real last name... and also there are another game which can 'sell and buy' friends to become owned pet.. and order them to do what I like... ha ha.. really so fun.. I almost spend all the time in front of my pc today. WTF ^^|||

My new pet 'hua'. Born on 28th April 2009.

oops, lost in racing..

This holiday a little bit busy.. hang up with friend, go any places I want, do what I like.. haha. especially few days ago, my mum bought me an original Addidas 3/4 trouser, it 's really unbelievable as it cost RM79.99 and just a normal casual trouser.. normally my mum won't buy that kind of "wasting money " product for me... forgot to mention, actually that trouser cost RM139++ and luckily there are 50% sales...

Lea Center 50% sales, all half price, actually my mum wanna buy a shoe for herself but no suitable one so I buy trousers lo... so many people there, make me hard to move..

Lea center in this SANYAN building, the tallest building in my hometown..

my Addidas trouser

oh ya, Maksim latest album really very nice! I had download it.. The album name is "Electrik" released in 2006, I just found it few days ago(lose face)... no people singing inside there, just the piano with other musical instrument sound. But.. but.. I have to said that it is an excellent treatment for ear and mood! erm.. I think just for those people who likes music.. Don't worried, it is new style of music not the classical one..

Maksim Mrvica, Electrik, 2006, this album really damn good!

Taking pictures is my interest, I think most of my friends know it, cause if I got the chance sure I will take the pictures by my lousy 5 mega-pixel N82 camera.. sometime this will embarrassing them but I still do that because I WANT TO RECORD ALL THE VALUABLE MEMORY IN THE PICTURES before I forgot it as one day when I get accident or when I was old, I still can call to mind through the pictures... I'm always believe this conviction and never change... so the conclusion for my pictures is always in lousy quality(heart broken)... I hope I can own a DSLR professional camera.. but it is really too expensive for me... erm... a dream for me... hope one day I can get it by using my own money...

Sunday morning, after worship, i sat inside my car before go home,

2 comments:

Lester said...

Dunno how to chat at ur blog now. LOL!

Anonymous said...

Its such as you learn my mind! You seem to know so much about this, such as you wrote
the ebook in it or something. I think that you just could do with a
few percent to pressure the message house a little bit,
however instead of that, this is wonderful blog.
A fantastic read. I will certainly be back.

Look at my site ... buy followers on twitter