Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Crazy Monkey



Yeah! I think I'm back now

Don't know why I had change my attitude so much in these few months

become very weird, hmm.. I also felt weird..

throw it all~~~

hehe... anyway~ crazy monkey is back again...

do something's crazy again^^

hope those monkeys still can accept la^^

Refresh my blog today~ nice? hehe

Anyway, yesterday hang up with intelligence monkey and angry monkey

actually got another monkey but sadly she went to KL already ~. ~

three of us went here went there...

no place to go@@

After angry monkey went home at 9.30p.m, two monkey of us hang up again

taking pictures till crazy...

Sorry if I hurt your eyes >. < Three monkey ghosts


haha.. at hotel toilet


lonely... I'm so lonely....


act cool~ hohoho (don't hit me)




No comments: