Thursday, October 20, 2011

Masashi Kishimoto - Founder of Naruto



Do you watch 《Naruto》 ?  Well, I do. It's a comic from Japan that created by Masashi Kishimoto. However, I'll not going to talk about this comic as it's popular today. The point that I'm focusing is the author - Masashi Kishimoto. The one who caught my mind for more than 10 years and still on.


This is the Author of Naruto

This person is superb. Not just because he is good in drawing but the way he expressed the story. Masashi reflects the matter we concerned in reality in his story, like Friendship, Family, Challenges, Love, Care, Sorrow, Loneliness, darkness, Encouragement, motivation and so on. That is why I still there and waiting for every new chapter in every week. This man creates a strong structure storyline that always surprising me and wonder what will happen next.  Last, I've to say THAT this man ROCK MY WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


  Naruto Anime Very 1st Opening Theme



Recall back so many memories while listen to this song!



  Again, I just can't stop to love them!!



Naruto Shippuden music


About 《Naruto》, I still remember first time when I met it on the TV, the music and the scene were still clear until now. I bought the first 《Naruto》 manga afterward when I was in secondary school.



In 《Naruto》, which character you like the most?  Well, I love Uchiha Itachi the most as He is strong, clever, steady, considerate and most important is he doesn't like to be a high profile man. He is just the way so HANDSOME!  I knew he was dead last time while fighting with his only beloved brother Uchiha Sasuke but now he is summoned back from dead and alive again! Yeah ! yeah! 

Actually I got collect the manga last time but now I decided not to buy and watch it online.. LOL!

No comments: