Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Window 8 D. Preview






















Well, I've tried this operating system last few weeks ago after read from the newspaper. The system is not stable yet as it is the preview version which still consists a lot of problems. Besides, it's not able to uninstall. User have to reformat their computer once regret.

Here are my experience about this system. To tell the truth, this system had turned me off badly and ends up I formatted my computer.

What does Windows 8 Dev Pre turned me Off

Sound problem
- Works properly before installation,failed after that.
- Problem cannot be solved even used the method the system provided
- Common problem for other user as well after check on web

☀  User group
- Every software installed are not sharing between administrator and user
- Backup document from the previous Windows will stored at user account but not        administrator account

☀  Program list
- No program list.
- Required to use search function to find the installed program

Window Office
- No window office is provided. Unless you have the CD to install it again.


   * * * End of list * * *


Advantages ?

Layout looks pretty good.

Conclusion : Definitely not to use for me.




Welcome screen


Desktop for application

No comments: