Saturday, February 21, 2009

Clubbing is a boring activity in SIBU!


Last Sunday night I went to X-zone invited by my friend. His brother is one of the 'Tauke' of that pub. Full of people but no one dancing there... a little bit bored... Just listen the "dun ce dun ce" loud music and drink 'Tiger'. However, there have many people for me to 'watch'. I saw a couple came out together from a toilet room when I'm waiting to use it. hehehe... somethings happen? I dunno~ haven't ask them... until about 11 O'clock we go home with red face and red body.......

I remember when I'm clubbing at KL there... It's Totally BIG HUGE GREATLY TREMENDOUS GIGANTIC different with Sibu one! How happy there! I remember that the pub's name called 'THAI CLUB'. Huge space, full of people, many 'leng lui' & 'leng zai', nice music, excited atmosphere. Wau! such a great place. Please pay RM28 before you entry, it provides tiger or what beer you want. Drink until crazy~~~


I remember when I arrived KL at 11 o'clock, my friends fetch us from airport and direct go there... AND! AND! MANY people dance there, some leng lui wearing short dress and sexy clothes and dancing at the steel tube there... Wau! my blood gonna run out from my nose.... And i look around, if you wanna play snooker also can... got huge dance poor... please imagine how big the space are and it is totally cant compare with sibu one, just like a room and all people sitting inside....... If you clubbing there, it sure will no boring... even cost a lot of money i will be willing to pay that....

These are my friends that we went to KL together.. so miss.... but 3 years already haven't go there....

See me?

My Ferrari Car at KL there^^V

Sunday night after back from X-zone, I still need to do my English Report, even headache, i still have to do it until morning without sleep.... but when i went to English class, the lecturer said "You have to pass up your English report at Thursday" .... What the xxxx! Thursday? not Monday? what the xxxx! I follow the schedule that you gave me and you..... Erm.... maybe I forgot what she said in previous class. So I spend 3 days night to complete it .... start from 12 noon night till morning... horrible memory....

below are some photos that i takes after I coming back from X-zone... Wakaka^ ^

2 comments:

Miya(妹洋) said...

eteyou ordy pass up report ? i juz finish my draft ar -- now prepare for presentation =.=hahahah

jun said...

LOL!!! U go clubbing at sibu??? SIbu got club de meh??? But then yeah sure different one de lah SIbu and KL here. When wan come here again? V go club together.