Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sawadikup` Here are some "Ah Gua" from Pattaya , Thailand


Welcome to Pattaya city

Wau... such a "leng lui"!! First time I saw them in Pattaya, I can't control my eyes to look at them, they are so attractive!! It is such a good treatment for my eyes~ Soft smile, beauty face, white skin, long leg, big boobs, standard body line of "leng lui"... How hard to believe that all of them are male?


Sawadika, wanna takes photos with me?

Around 7 o'clock, I follow my parents and church fellowship went to Alcazar.... It is a place provides a chance for Ah Gua to perform.... So luckily, I can go there, actually my parents said"Why we go to there? Ah Gua nothing to see de la.... Beside we have to pay RM68 for each person... so expensive.. we better stay at hotel " What? Stay at hotel?!! How can be like that? I MUST GO THERE!!! After a long period of argument.... he.. he.. he.. we arrived the front door of ALCAZAR!
Photo time

come, don't be shine

still have a lot of people stay back after end of the show

which one? You want touch which one? left hand side or right hand side? All are same size, F cup

Late booking forced us have to choose the seat on second floor... It is totally hard to move your eyes from the stage..... The performance is ABSOLUTELY EXTREMELY PERFECT!! They dance, and perform so well like PROFESSIONAL artist..... Although they didn't sing by their real sound but they mouth shape is follow the words from the song and it is 100% correct!!!

Near to the end of the show

So miss but no choice... 2 hours passed, we gather at the front door again, waiting going back to hotel... Guide told us if we miss them we can take photos with them when they coming out... even thought you wanna touch their big boobs also can just have to pay them some money only ~ The price very cheap, just RM 5- RM10 only, but... I'm a christian... so no chance.... We wait and wait and wait and wait... finally I take some photos, all are beauty so won't hurt your eyes...

P/S: Actually I want put some video here, since i have try many times, so i give up, cause i am so tired now

No comments: