Sunday, August 9, 2009

Fall


I realize around two weeks, I didn't write anything here... That such a long period...

Recall the memory~


That day, I back from KL in the morning, with headache, flu, and cough. Because of me, my friend get infected. Felt so sorry but unfortunately I can do nothing as I'm a sufferer too. As H1N1 is very common, I'm scared I will get caught in hometown airport and quarantine in hospital. Oh my... that such a nightmare, beside my new semester is going to start after 2 days more. Damn, who want to be quarantine in hospital for one week? Even gave me money I still need to consider. Maybe that just a normal sickness but it really looks like H1N1. I'm so upset on why this kind of unluckily thing happened on me. My friends still keep on saying that buy lottery also not lucky like that, he said I wont get H1N1. Perhaps what he said is true~

KLCC in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I try to pretend nothing and control myself to avoid the sight from other people while going to airport. It seems useful, people around me seem did not know I'm sick. I'm thinking is it am I too pro in pretending? LOL... Luckily, no body checking in hometown airport after I arrived, else how I pro in pretending also useless. GOD bless.

ck one SUMMER fragrance cost me so much money, damn damn damn, but I love it

Parents brought me to doctor at the same day afternoon, luckily it's just a normal SICKNESS, pheew~ That doctor seems a bit scared while heard that I'm back from KL and maybe infected by H1N1. LOL

Kim Gary MENU, Hong Kong type of restaurant, hungry now... beef noodles....

I'm so nervous, I don't know how H will think on me. The day I arrived KL along I'm non-stop of thinking on it. While hanging up my phone I get nervous and nervous in KL central, finally we can meet and have chance to hug each other tight. First sight I saw H, we didn't hug each other because of the damn luggage in my both hands.

KL view

Hooray, we kiss we hug even do some 18sx things. Oops.. We clasp each other hand. Sleep on the same bed, kiss whole night as finally we can met so we really regard as important. What the secondary teacher taught me, it is a GOLDEN CHANCE~ lol.. We hug together when there are nobody there to avoid embarrassing for other people.

Grape jam LOVE

After 2 days, H leave me because H need to join friend birthday party at MALACCA. So sad. Whatever we still text to each other. Happiness~~~

this me^^

New semester started, can't hooray anymore, homework, assignment come again. Damn, a bit stress now, I found someone I dislike still teach me, DAMN DAMN DAMN. I don't want get C or worst in those important subjects anymore. Whatever H told me don't care of it, just think of my future that's enough, so whatever just hardworking and do my best.

Pretty butterfly stay outside the lecturer hall wall

Morning now, these few days always saw red sun and red moon because of the haze that causing by the burning and fire, the air pollution threatening healthy already.

Whatever I write too long already, need to stop here. See you.






3 comments:

jun said...

omg!!! U darn dare ar. Write about u and H! OMG cant believe it. And b4 this post I still wondering when will u going to post ur kl trip post. N here it is and I was amazed by ur bravery.

CZ said...

Lol, i think u are really happy when you are with her. And u want to tell everyone ur happiness. Really brave ya. Good effort! :)

Jasper said...

jun : me almost so dare, you first day know me oh? lol


CZ : Thank you so much ah, paiseh-ing, but you know the secret now le, so shhhh ya!