Saturday, September 12, 2009

New Love


Stressful this week
you know why?
Monday test, Wednesday test, Thursday test
assignment, exercises
mind burning, is totally have no mood to update my mildewed blog


*deng deng deng deng*
latest news about Mr Jasper
my close partner in law now---> C
*hahaha*
C really so funny and 'three eight' :P

Attention please! I AM NOT A PLAYBOY OK? REMEMBER YA ^^

After break up with H, I am depressed
I admit that I had done so many wrong decision but in fact I just want the love
No longer, we break up peacefully perhaps one of the reason is long distance
you know, it is a challenge, a challenge of trust
I failed when facing those challenges
H, thank you so much, you made me grow and more mature in love :D
I just want to remind reader that it is my story, something you may doesn't know
judge me after understand me fully, thank you :)


NOW
I belongs to C and C belongs to me
A new story begins....
Please bless us...


I know I look like sissy in this pictures
but unfortunately I'm not a sissy, haha~ blerk~ :P


1 comment:

Rachel said...

u indeed look sissy wahahahaha xD .. duno which girl's magic so powerful until u oso become sissy @@