Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Kuching Trip


Enjoy my holiday that is why recently I didn't update my blog~ lol

KUCHING TRIP PICTURES

You're welcome to click the link above, it should be allowed for any Facebooker.

Santubong Beach Resort

Anyway, I'm freaking happy about this trip, it's super worth! Especially the beach, damn it! It's so beautiful and attractive! Well, I like The Spring too, particularly The Padini Concept and G2000, it's almost make me crazy. I always blame why my hometown doesn't have one = =
The high quality and nice design clothes makes me crazy.

MBO the cinema, in the building of The SPring

Classy Stair in MBO

Unfortunately, I didn't buy any clothes, so weird for myself. Maybe I'm growing up and understand how to save money = = lol...

Bought a tie and an interior design magazine for myself.


Hock Lee Building (if I ain't mistaken)

Different view (I like this > <)



The Route of Kuching Trip

Bau -> The Spring -> Jalan Song -> Santubong beach -> Boulevard -> Hock Lee



At Santubong beach resort







No comments: