Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My Birthday and The Recent



My birthday was just past few days ago. I my birthday, I my friends! They had gave me such a wonderful 22nd Birthday in my life. I their present, I will keep all of them until the day I die if there is no accident happen. haha!

Thanks for the food, thanks for the present, thanks for the cake! Thanks my Friends! I really like them extremely much! Muacks!

That was my birthday, not very complicated and not very simple. Just like that. Happy Ending.



Holiday comes to an end, my life will be busy again since this is my final year of my diploma. Hope everything will be fine and graduated as fast as possible.


p/s: Today I went to swim and I saw something does really shocked my eyes!! WTH with those young guy? They seems just study in secondary school but their body are MUSCULAR enough! Their chest... Oh Gosh! What they had ate? What they have done? Tell me please... LOL!


3 comments:

颗粒蚁 Chloe said...

because they go gym everyday
haha

u can be like tat too
jia you~ ^^

杰胜 said...

happy belated birthday ya~
then u should everyday train~
gambateh!~

发白日梦^^ said...

happy birthday ya!!

haha...ur hobbies is "fishing" in swimming pool ar?!lolz!