Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Nephew from Bintulu


My two cute nephew who live at Bintulu had came to visit my living place again in this afternoon since last night. The eldest one are playful and naughty enough even asked me who are my girlfriend and play my facebook... still young already act like these... I really cant imagine how he will be when he is growing up but so far i think he is clever enough.. lol...well.. another one is not so that active, he prefer to be calm and play the thing that he thought is interesting... he will look at you with his watery innocent big eyes... for me he is more well behaved which is the type that most people like....


Left hand side one is the little bro, the guy who play my pc is the eldest bro...

I was look so old and bad in this picture...lol... the picture is not clear due to the handycam was bought on 7 years ago... he is 4 years old but seems like he is addicted to take pictures..

Two brothers

This is the naughty boy I said...


Really enjoy the time with them. The naughty one even taught me go online and play the flash game. haha.. Really speechless....

4 comments:

杰胜 said...

as naughty as you lo...
oops... nono... u more naugthy :P

发白日梦^^ said...

hahaha...kid is always naughty & active!

Jasper said...

杰胜 : damn u.... hahaha!

发白日梦^^: yalo... very agreed for that~ hahaha...

杰胜 said...

see... i said the truth... u really naughty... damn me leh!