Friday, October 24, 2008

Haha


finally~ got "some" time 4 me to write my blog~ so happy^ ^~~ a lot of things 2 do tis few days ... quiet busy.... actually i wanna update my blog yesterday, but reali so sleepy whole afternoon, den haha... i go zzz le.... less sleeping tis few days...

i wanna say sry 2 my monkey's frenz~ coz.... i dun posting their crazy's pics here~ (actually i'm a kind person, dun wan post their ugly pics to destroy thier image) hehe, dun vomit~ so remember treat me good ya~ ^ ^



2 or 3 days ago.. by a special chance, i recognize the movie => The Love Of Siam, my eyes attracted by the handsome n beauty characters~ they gave me a special feeling.. a type of feeling tat is comfortble one~ especially one of the male character called Mario Maurer.. i reali shock by tis person... born in Thai, mixed-blood, father from germany, mum's father from Shang Hai, China~ he jz 19 years old and he is reali handsome... so admire~ i'm not watch the movie yet but had been watch some "advertisment" same as the summary of the movie, reali very nice~ but in my memory i never see the movie advertisment in newspaper.... so cant go to cinema watch tat movie... althought i dunno wat he sings in the song of tat movie, but i like the sound of tat music very very much~ u can listen the song in my blog~ at the bottom of right hand side~

i oways listen the music when i starting my computer, it can make me fell relax~ the pic got 4 people at the top is the poster of the movie.

ok~ my mum's bought a lot of durian from her frenz.... wanna eat? come to my house lo^ ^ nw i go eat le~ see ya~

No comments: