Monday, October 20, 2008

Welcome tO MonKey House *(^ _^)*



Haha~ Monkey house open lo ~ Welcome every monkey come here chatting n play play~ en~ I am one of the monkey~ i like laugh and play~ sometime will be very very childish~ haha~ and also like to 'kacao' ppl~ my english very poor n simple one~ who call me i m a monkey...haiz... monkey know english very smart oledi~ haha~~

erm... tis is my 1st time writing blog~ quiet excited ~ wuwuwu(monkey sound, oni monkey know, means happy) ^ ^V haha~ introduce myself 1st~ i m a male monkey, 20 years old oledi, live in a not very peaceful small forest.... i got slim body ~ wuwuwu~ n...haha... wanna see how cute am i? dun vomit ya~ monkey house here dun hv toilet 4 u to
vomit~

i like take photo so~~~ much~ watever is nice i wil take it down~ haha~ but tis forest reali very boring~ no place 4 me to play~ quiet lonely sometime~ oways stay at home after sch~ (cry~)

i got other monkey friends~ there are cz, kv & ly~ haha~ and i m kh~ so see u all 2molo~

No comments: