Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Innova wif Persian cat



so hot the weather... afternoon after school, i go out wif my family to the Toyota Center for looking the new car, Innova... my sis wanna buy it~ actually i felt bored at there, beside the weather damn hot... cant "tahan"~


My elder sister get married soon, so we continue our boring journey to the center tat help ppl to print "红色炸弹" to choose a pattern tat we like... upper lanang, industry places , sitting in the car bcom sunny boy~ (the sun is shinning on me)~ damnX5 hot !

~Vantican~

In the car, taking out my hp, "ki chi ki chi" taking pictures... when we moved into the center, something had made me interesting, a white cute X5 Persian cat~ so cute ! i think is "he", like to touch u very much~

my family all chosing the pattern there but except me~ i'm taking pictures~
looking wat?
stole things oh?so funny tis cat~
"he" jump to da table~ n look around~ so dare "him"

when we wanna leave the center, something had happen to the cat~ the boss's son sit on the chair tat got rollers had move forward to the cat's tail~ tat cat scream very loud... so pity....

No comments: