Saturday, November 22, 2008

I m BacK~~


I'm back! yo, guys~ long time no see.... i wil post my pics as many as I can~ and..~ write down wat i hv experienced in tis 2 weeks(in the next post)~ wakaka....

my secret wardrobe~ ^ ^

looking at myself in the damn cool window~

monkey's weird bear...... wanna punch it.. hehe

doing our final programming assignment~ i felt so happy when we gather together~


3 men in GYM!

nite scene.. taking from GYM.. see the parkson there?

yoyoyo... cool cool 2 ppl~

ppl oways call me narcissist , ok la den i bcom tat narcissist

tat swam is so impolite, it's ass is facing on me= = damn swam....

i like the light ~

Madagascar2~ so funny~ man! damn cool!

know where it was?

the ans is... hohoho

i hate tat light... destroy my beautiful pic = =

suddenlly i felt it was so beautiful at tat moment~~

as Madagascar's animals said~ i like the move it move it~ he likes the move it move it~ haha

dunno why... i like cafe`cafe so much~ the funiture there damn cool.... england style...

when my frenz ask me where u wanna go for(lim teh)? i wil tell him let's go cafe`cafe~
although the foods n beverage quiet expensive... but i still wanna go there....
so comfortable there.... can feel the high class of tat cafe~ everything use the best~
ppl who serve us oso polite~ i love there so much~

relaxing

the interior design is different wif other cafe.. according to my information, 2 of the cafe owners,
both of them are study design in England, and all the design are in tat cafe are done by themselves..

warm lemon tea RM4.50 , my fren order one~

Icy mocha latte... RM7.50 (me order) , very smooth, yum~ yum~

toilet light^ ^V

toilet view

finish~ complete~ for more information pls contact Mr. Jasper~ thx
bye bye~



No comments: