Friday, November 7, 2008

Photos of tis few days


final is coming... so take a look wat i hv takes ^ ^

a small cafe in sibu, Sarawak, Malaysia.. atmosphere there comfortable... soft music` romantic light... a lot things can found inside tis small cafe~

ceiling of tat cafe~
beverage~
me and my naught cousin~

cute izzit? lol~ it is AM bAnk ATM machine~ got problem~

cafe`cafe~ another cafe tat can found in cbu~ quiet famous~
i like the most~
food quiet delicious~

got a lot of famous wine n vodka~
i like the absolute vodka~
but one nid RM180...

flower~ light~

some painting on the wall~

my bro~ haha^ ^``

New York Cheese Cake RM7.50
i dun like it very much~ got peanut at bottom...

hw much did we eat? we hv 3 ppl~ we hv to pay RM 52.70~
i pay RM7.50 for my cake~

new building in cbu~ belong to Methodist church~


at the end, let u guys see see my new clothes~ haha^ ^ bye~



No comments: