Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Secret Recipe!


I'm too excited right now even tomorrow is my final exam. Just now I went to the newly opened Secret Recipe and OMG! does I mentioned it? Yes! Secret Recipe is in Sibu now! From now every Siburian can taste the delicious cake everyday without going to far far place like Kuching or west Malaysia. Wee~ So happy for that... I tasted the SR cake once during last year July in Kuala Lumpur when I went there to meet him.

Out of the title... sorry... The shop is easy to find which located at Sibu Bus Terminal Commercial Area and near to the Baba & Siam Cafe building slot. It's at the road side! So no worries to find it out. But one of the bad thing is the shop sign is in fully white or milky color without any contrast which might easy get ignored.

Their service is very well to be praised. They will smile when they talk to you.

T
hese are the dialog between me and the waiter in front of the cake cabinet, not exactly the same but almost the same..

Waiter : Hello, having here or take away?
Me : Take away..
Waiter : Alright, which one do you want?
Me : Any recommendation?
Waiter
: This one.....bla.bla..bla.. (I forgot what he said)
Me
: Ok, I want one slice
Waiter
: Well, any others?
Me : Erm...
Waiter : This is delicious too.. Made by fresh banana with chocolates...
Me : Ok, give me one slice too....
Waiter : Any others?
Me
: Erm...that's all..
Waiter
: You can pay the money at the counter first
Me
: Can you wait for a moment please? Cause my wallet is in the car....
Waiter
: Ok....

I'm freaking damn embarrassing on that moment while I found out my wallet is not in my pocket. I rush out from the shop and take my wallet and back to the shop again.... keep on smiling unnaturally while paying the money at the counter....

The cake is in the box

Two of the delicious cakes cost RM 13.65

I bought Chocolate Banana Cake, the waiter told me that the banana is fresh one

and the cheese cake, I forgot the name, but delicious

Same price but the size is different...

Is time to taste!


P/S: I was very rush while buying the cakes so I didn't take any pictures about the shop.



7 comments:

ah shang said...

i will go there tomolo~

颗粒蚁 Chloe said...

haha~ finally sibu got secret recipe

good good

AlinDeThoughts said...

walao...sibu...SR? Hmm...

Jasper said...

ah shang : gogo~ haha!

Chloe : Yea! When you come? LOL!

Has : Yea! It's newly opened now! The original secret recipe.

狄古拉斯 said...

marble cheese cake..
我的最爱

marble cheese marble cheese..

夜い貓咪 said...

開了咩~我還不懂的說~
明天去拍拍他們的店面xD

Jasper said...

狄古拉斯:marble cheese cake真的很好吃的说~

katak猫:开咯~ 哈哈!