Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Sick


I'm sick these few days

lost of energy

few tests and assignments are waiting on me

hopefully all will be fine



Some lately pictures

Open day of my college, I sat on 1st floor and looking down on ground floor

I'm going faint with these
DBMS = Database Management System
JAVA = Programming language, always used in hand-phone and everywhere
SE = Software Engineering
CG = Computer Graphics(I didn't take this as I had took it last semester)


Memorable Moment - BBQ Gathering

Wanna build up my body~ yeah!

5 comments:

杰胜 said...

drink more water ya...
hope u recover soon... take care!

颗粒蚁 Chloe said...

its really tiring~
hope you can cope it well oo~
^^

小煒 said...

wow
going gym
hope u will having muscle^^

jun said...

skinny like that, u wont have any muscle at all geh. eat more lar u. muscle also need fat.

Jasper said...

杰胜 :好滴!最近很努力地在喝。。。*有些心虚*

可乐苡:对咯,真的很累,不过没问题的,休息几天就好了!

小煒司礫: 哈哈!谢谢!谢谢!

jun:even i ate a lot still remain like tat.. i think i need protein to rescue me...