Thursday, May 13, 2010

Make up a Website


These two days I'm get stuck in with my system prototype which is a part of my final year project. One of my senior told me that enough time for sleep is an extravagant hope for computer science student. I'd think he is talking bullshit when I was still a freshman but now I'd really understood and agreed for that. It's really burned your mind up.

The website in the picture above is the work that I'm doing recently. It's a system prototype which is to design the layout and doing the basic linking. As you can see, it's still on beginning stage.

These are some of the codes for the layout above. Don't blur your eyes. :P


The jpeg icon(orange in color, means picture) are used for web design. In fact, design a website is fun but it ain't easy.


Two of my friends help me when I'm depressed on my prototype of final year project. Really appreciated, really. Thanks for spending so much time to teach me and help me.

Thank you all! Muacks! Haha!


Update on May 15, 2010
The latest design of my prototype

Have to keep on edit the layout and add in all the pictures and words. Instead still need to do the linking and differentiate user among power admin, admin, member and non-member.

Gosh! I'm gonna crazy of these.



5 comments:

小煒 said...

is it easy to study computer science?
which field u take on comp science?

颗粒蚁 Chloe said...

im still cant handle all the computer thgy~
pening kepala when see all the HTML and setting here and there..
u so geng~

Anonymous said...

haha..when i secondary school
i got learn how to make
a website
is quite difficult to me
hahaha

i like drawing

said...

hehe, jst do ur best la... when free then help me on my blog lo~ :P haha

Jasper said...

小煒司礫 :
It's depends on personality.
Some feel it's easy while some
feel it's hard. For me, it's not
that easy... cause the programming
coding is the most difficult part...
one letter wrong, whole program cant work... so, it's depends..

可乐苡:
haha... me also pening too..
but now got software can
help, so it will be more easy =)

minhow :
haha... you got study IT? *interesting-ing* i like drawing too =P but my skill is not good.. T.T

L²:
lol... I still havent reach
that level yet >. <