Saturday, May 22, 2010

The Recent


Whoa! I just realized that I've been so long didn't update my blog. Oh my... forgive me, and I wanna thanks for those peeps who come to visit during the period I didn't update. Is touching actually. Hmm, you guys know what? I'm really get stuck with my final project now. I've been staying at my friend's house for almost one week... Can you imagine that? LOL... I got my own accommodation but I didn't go back. Cause I need the power of motivation to do my final project and the warm helps from my friends. If not I will die seriously when the due date is coming.

Before going to bath... No doubt I was pretending looking far far away...left hand side is my work place... When rush project, I can sit there for few hours didn't leave..

I was doing my final project with my own CPU in past few days. And yes, I still using desktop and even move it to my friend's house like a portable laptop. I do my work with my friends together in these few days. And it's fun and enjoyable. In fact, we're not just non-stop doing our works, we also went to sing Karaoke, and hanging around, and also "yum cha". LOL! That's for relaxing our mind to get more idea for our work. LOL! Ok, I know that such a bullshit, forget that.

Before going to sing K~

We arrived the place, it's on the first floor. The place is located on the building near to the MAS office and it's easy to find

Go up stair

*deng! deng! * The entry door

Wow.. the counter... I was stunned when saw these...

The card on the counter

The space facing the counter

The corridor

Interior design of karaoke room

Reach our room.. No. 5!

Interior design of Room No.5

The songs we gonna sing...

on singing~

About my friend's parents, they are such a freaking damn good people. They treated me all the best and take care of me and my friends like I'm their son. I was staying in the comfort environment at all time... I really don't know how am I suppose to thanks them. You know that feeling, right? Sometime you really don't know how to do especially when you're shy... Like just now, when I'm blogging here, my friend's mum gave me a supper. OMG! I was too happiness.. LOL!

It's mid-night 2:24a.m now. I was in the middle among my two friends. One is in the dream right now while another one is still facing the monitor screen. Left hand side of me is a bed that lied on a wooden floor.

******************************

My System Prototype

*still in progressing*

Below are few pages of my member privilege of my prototype

Main Page

Main Page Bottom

My Account - Member Profile

Last stage for order - Order Confirmation

Newsletter of Online Gift Shop

My wishlist or my favorite


******

I'm so damn tired now... Good night...

2 comments:

小煒 said...

wow
that sing k place vry standard lo..
hahaha

when ur project finish up,
tell me,
let me have a looks at ur webiste u design
hahaha..
all the best ya..
gambateh=)

Jasper said...

hahaha! yalo... I was so suprise to found this place~

hahaha... I think I won't hosting it out to my website la cause I don't have product to sell~ LoL!

Beside when it done I think will be end of the year :P