Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I just like to talk Bullshit, yeah!


Long time no talk bullshit again, hehe, so here it is. Hope won't offense anyone. First thing to say,  I really found that I'm an arrogant guy so no wonder I'm so hard to get closer with success. I thought everything can be done easily once the skill is in my hand but the fact was not exactly like that.  Just like swimming, I thought it's an easy stuff to cross over a 50m pool after I know how to swim but the fact was I've to beware I may sink accidentally at the half way yet no one notice me. I still remember teacher taught me need to relax while swimming...  but while the terrible mind is keep attacking your nervous system how to relax again... Hey, this is not a joke, It does really happened in reality.  The boy dead because no one noticed he sank at the half way in the swimming pool. Oh no, I don't want to be like that~

So so, I went to swimming pool for almost everyday to practice my skill with a blue and a-bit-transformed swim trunk, not a very good looking right now as I wear it too frequent but who cares~ My honey bought it for me for almost RM100  last year December in Tangs Pavilion however I wear it with my RM 5 goggle that bought from a shop that only sell Japan's Product at Sunway Pyramid. Japan Product...... RM5 ? Don't doubt!  Yes, it is!  But I think it reachs its durable limit already since I uses it for almost  everyday. Almost broken but still can use.

The blue a bit transformed swim trunk
 (Galaxy SII Camera)

My honey, yes, mine, this person is a super crazy guy. This guy bought me everything I want, almost everything. Yes indeed, after I complained then this guy straight away bought me a new white swim trunk that I saw on a website. How a sweet heart. This guy really care me a lot. Surprisingly, something stunned me while I called this crazy guy try it for me and show me on cam, guess what? the back side of the swim trunk is quite transparent!! OMG! How can I wear that? Then everyone will see my butt after I swim.... Oh no, how can this happen? If later got someone know my family member how? By the way, I go there for almost everyday, sure some people know me.  Where do I need to hide my face?  I knew my butt is not good looking at all however I will shy too... Especially when many pairs of eyes are looking at you.....

Ok, back to topic, if you can read through here, I'm really appreciate you a lot since my word is quite lack of interesting... hehe... By the way, you know sometime when stay home too long and lack of outgoing will cause think-too-much disease. Well, just ignore that. Yeah, yeah, I wanna be the normal person.

Lately, I bought a new smart phone, it's Samsung Galaxy S II!! Yeah!  Yeah! Actually my mum allow me to buy IPhone 4 too however she just asked me to pick ONE I like so I choose Samsung. Why Samsung? Oh, come on, there are so many reasons I choose Samsung. Almost everything of Galaxy SII are much more better than IPhone 4.  Just google it for faster and accurate result.

 Samsung Galaxy S II Box side view (Galaxy SII Camera)

 Testing Camera with Camera 360 application (Canon Digital Camera)

The advanced photo-shooting application - Camera 360 (Canon Digital Camera)

Old Phone -  Nokia N82, fully damaged (Galaxy SII Camera)

After I discover, oh my god, this phone is really smart! (Bullshit, if not how to called smart phone?) Yet so powerful, can control so much thing including linking every account of yours on the website. Honestly to say, I think Galaxy S II consists of every function of IPhone 4 and it is much more better including you can find your phone on web once your phone is missing or been steal. Good or not? So far I think only one weaknesses I found, yes headache one, which is the battery life. It's so easy drain out, sometime I need to charge my phone twice in a day, how a terrible work! But so far,  this is the weaknesses for every smart phone. If you phone' s battery can stay last longer for more than one day without no using it means that perhaps you can consider to change a better one. Haha.... It's just a kidding. Well, I'm strongly recommended you to choose Samsung Galaxy SII if you want to change a smart phone even though the price is not really friendly at all but it's worth.

Another news, hehe.... My parents bought a new car, Toyota Vios. It's white color however it's the most basic version. Well, not my car so nothing special feeling. Don't know when it's my turn to buy a new car. hehe... Seems still a long way to go.





 Toyata Vios 1.5 J  like this one ,  Manual Gear, got now modified a bit (Picture taken from web)

Recently my appearance is really terrible until I want to scream. Dark circle around my eyes is getting terrible and the pimples start growing on my face again. Really need a facial treatment badly, or else I will feeling like fall into the hell and no longer no one will recognize me. I'd tried collagen start on last month but the result for me not really obvious however I check on the web and so many testimonial on that particular brand said that it's good and obvious. Hmm... no idea, maybe my stomach refused to absorb it? haha... By the way, the price is not really cheap too, one small bottle 15ml can cost you more than RM 10. It depends on what brand you bought. I bought kinohimitsu collagen 5300 mg fish collagen one. Good to drink, taste like lychee.

Kinohimitsu 5300mg Collagen Drink

Well, talk too much already, don't know who will read until here or straight away jump to here,,, hehe.... By the way, if you have talkbox, whatsapp, viber or any smart phone communication application, please let me know ya!  Since now it's free to talk once your phone is connected to wifi or 3G.


 Add one of my own picture  (N82 Camera)


P/S: I'm too weak and thin!!! I want to be a muscular man and my nice skin back! Damn! Damn! Damn!

No comments: