Saturday, October 24, 2009

Hanging Around


Alright, move to the title, here's there are, I've been long time didn't write any post about my happy memory. So this will be the limited edition post.

I will try my best to compress those memory into a sardine cane :)

This week can be considered as a horrible, terrible and 'vegetable' week. (If you have any questions about why I using 'vegetable', please go watch Singapore famous educate movie called '小孩不笨') . How horrible and terrible? Oh my.. It such a nightmare, everyday test and quiz, final exam is around the corner on next month, yet I haven't do any revision. Furthermore the final project and assignment still waiting for me to complete. Can you stand for it?

~~~~~~~STRESS~~~~~~

Whatever, yesterday my friend call me for a gathering, at beginning, I felt weird as the gathering just to celebrate the end of nightmare but in the end I decide to attend. You know, always stay at home is not a good idea which will increase your mental problems like melancholic. If you are unlucky one who win the bid of melancholic, then soon you will have social problems. So, my conclusion is hanging out frequently with your favorite is good for mental. hehe

That such a nice gathering in Thursday night on the food stall. We chit chat, enjoy foods and taking pictures. Oh, also playing LAN-WAR CRAFT in cybercafe after dinner.


I've to stop here first...

To be continue...

Pictures will be upload soon...


No comments: