Saturday, November 14, 2009

Honey Honey Moon


I'm in long holiday~~~ hooooray^^

Finally I can fully release myself without worried anythings! That's such a so cooooool!

yeah!

I'm so excited that a movie I've been waiting for almost half year was finally released!

deng! X4

It is.....


Is it nice for you?
Did it stun your mind?

If so then nice...

but...

somehow for me.....

Sadly I've to describe it as so so only after I watch it today. Perhaps my expectation is too high.

*****A LONG SIGH*****

I still thought it can stun my mind but I'm wrong!

I'm lost for this movie....

But there got one scene which I felt is nice was the golden hair girl shows her 'body language' of middle finger to the fat Russian man before the gate closed.

Don't you think It's cool?

haha, whatever~

now I'm waiting for

this

&

thisstill six more days to go....

*******************************************

What will you do in a long Holiday?

Travel?
Earn money?
Go library?
Online?
Hanging out with friends everyday?
Shopping?
Gain weight?
Lose fat?


Well, for me, I've no idea. Totally blank in mind. Actually I would like to travel to see and experience the different world of oversea countries but I think it is too expensive so better stay in local town. *sigh*

So what I've done?


Looking at clock
Can you imagine how boring am I?


Arrange things
Booting diskettes for system formatting
These kns (means like shit) diskettes really pissed me off, lecturer said will teach us how to reformat the computer in the first class but in the end I only learn how to reformat Window 98 and the instrustions are unclear one! $%#^#%#


C++ programming language text book
Finally I can throw it a side and put it in the store~ Hallelujah!



Reading
Sometime reading is enjoyable too!(except for the boring book and magazine)


Meaningless
My cap, my fragrance and my pen drive


My desktop
A lot of songs and pictures and other documents



Online
Facebook
Almost visit it everyday even busy


Blog - Silent De Ocean
Almost one week update once :P


Skype
I like skype more than msn even my friends list in skype is lesser.



Entertainment
Lady gaga in latest MV - Bad Romance
She is so cool, awesome, amazing and.... wow.. a lot


Lady gaga new song - Alejandro
Nice song for listen, download from youtube XD Dance in the dark from gaga also cool!

Hong Kong drama - GONG XIN JI
Download it everyday, now reach to episode 20 ^^V




~~~~* The End*~~~~


At friend's house after 2012 the so so movie


3 comments:

Collin said...

i know u like her.go download her latest The Fame Monster la.
http://www.multiupload.com/NYFIK17ITK

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I consider, what is it very interesting theme. Give with you we will communicate in PM.