Sunday, November 1, 2009

Nothing


Pretended well in everything tired me out. But somehow I still try to maintain it, perhaps it is the way to grow me up by forcing myself to become better and better. In fact I founded myself empty in mind when do the comparison to others. In the world you live today, there is hard to avoid yourself from the comparison.

My English is poor, this was the fact and now still the same. (I mean for a college boy, please do refer my writing skill, vocabulary and grammar mistake from 1st post to the latest one) Actually I've to thanks my primary and secondary teachers, because of them, my English like shit. Am I Impolite?

From the child to the youth, life changed so much, mind too. When I was in primary six, my friends said that my voice sound like sissy even my third sister. I have to admit that it's really hurt me so much. Luckily I'd try my best to face it and overcome it but the shadow still existed.

It's 3:07am now, so sleepy, going to sleep : )






No comments: