Tuesday, March 30, 2010

It's My Life


Ok, well, it's 2:25am here, I suppose to on the bed right now but I didn't. These few days I'm thinking on my blog content. I felt empty of it. I felt no freedom. I feel there are hundred of eyes looking at me. That's a fear actually. You never know who will do come visit your blog. For what I know is I can't write my secret here.

I'm just a simple man and unknown for others, I'm a human who same as others, I'm the person who got secret, I ain't a stronger forever, I feel weak sometime. I know as to act as a stronger, secret are not allowed to tell or share with others but how long can you stand for it to keep them in your heart? Human are still human, however how strong the person is, tired will still come to him. So, I have found my way to release it, that is HERE! But.... it will no longer be the right place....

Today, I felt tired, I'm sleeping late recently, after lunch when came back form college I straightly fall in sleep on sofa even the contact lens were still in my eyes. I even didn't go for help for the work on friend's house, I'm failed in promise. That's my weakness, my friends call me as "airplane king". I'm sorry for that. Forgive me.

My old friend, jun told me that remember do visit his blog. Haha! He has two blog, one is his music blog, Melomane and another one is his first blog, heartTalk. The one I can tell you is that the music blog is unique, it will told you the one who is nice but not famous around us. I've many nice songs was because of him. haha! This year is the 15th anniversary for our friendship.

I think I should go for sleep now. It's 4:16am. Hi to Tuesday, Good morning everyone.

4 comments:

阿赏 said...

人生总是有好多的秘密~只是想让一些人知道...人生可以找到可以分享秘密的知己也是非常幸福的事~因为这位朋友告诉我们..其实,我们一点也不孤单~因为在世上的某个角落~还有一个在意和关心你的朋友~加油喔~JASPER~

颗粒蚁 Chloe said...

赞同你~
我不介意给别人看,但不喜欢身边的人看。
突然发现被发现了。
现在感觉他们都在我心脏的附近,
很没有安全感。

jun said...

you know blogger really should add the function of password protected post then that would be really nice. then we can write some really secretive stuff and only those who we want them to know will know.

anyhow, thanks!!! for promoting my music blog wahahaha ok lar when i back i treat u makan plus ask tat angela go also. haha :P

小煒 said...

i agree with u too
blog sometimes will becomes my diaries also
some secretsmay be written in my blog also
when there are some of my friends read it and tell me
then i feelling vry strange and uncomfortable
anywhr gambateh ya^^