Sunday, May 17, 2009

Angels & Demons


Friday night, two days ago, I call my primary school old friends go for watch movie. At first, I've no idea on which movie I'd choose as there are three movies there. I open the daily newspaper and finally i decide it. Angels & Demons. yes, angels & demons.

At that moment, I thought it is interesting as it's related to Catholic and Vatican. This is really a great movie after the movie is ended, three of us had made the same conclusion, around 2 hours and more, from 8:45pm to 11:10pm, our eyes focus on the screen although people who sat behind us were noisy and kicked our seats so many times.

Who believe in GOD? who? I knew this story is false but in the movie all become so real. Vatican deny it. I think this movie got the power to change the mind of some people who is weak in their religion.

So what is Angels & Demons talk about? Trust me, it's worth for you to buy the ticket and go inside the cinema and watch it. Who is the real enemy? You never know.

Before that, trailer of ANGELS & DEMONS --:



I'm trying to find the full trailer but sadly the trailer provider are not allow me to embed it here

SO

CLICK ME FOR FULL TRAILER

*------Enjoy It------*

|
----|----
|
|
|

No comments: