Sunday, May 31, 2009

Bon Voyage


Firstly I have to say that my mood was not good when writing this post. You know when you are leaving by your parents from the enjoyable trip it's really suffer. Last year on the same time, my parent's brought me to Thailand while I was working as a salesman but now I continue my study so I lost the travel chance. Beside, my money support also gone, last year I can buy anything by myself with my own salary but this year I've to get it from my parents. It's totally different.
So, I stay at home now while my parents was enjoy their trip.

Ok, lets write somethings about yesterday morning. My
parents went to airport through my aunt's car. Actually I did not follow them as I stay up all night. Okay, I know this seem very impolite as I'm their son but I really felt asleep. While I looking on my monitor screen suddenly I changed my mind. Yes, I have a purpose now, I wanna take some pictures. So I go with them to airport. I'm so envy my friend as he can go to Shang Hai, China with his mum and sis. While for me, I haven't been there before.

I leave myself along when arrived airport and took pictures as many as I can.
Taxi
Departure to KL


Yeap, this is my hometown airport. Sibu airport from Sarawak, Malaysia. The facilities a little bit lousy if compared to other airport in Sarawak states. My parents told me that they will arrived on Kuala Lumpur airport LCCT first then change another airline to Shang Hai, China at night. So hope they can enjoy with their trip while I'm staying in hometown and worried about my programming exercise and Discrete Math Test.


No comments: