Monday, May 25, 2009

WOW



I've been so long period didn't renew my blog... wow... I think the main reason was life is too busy plus there are some stressful homework always pressure me(tomorrow still got test have to go)... lol

Just now I visit others blog, and I FOUND SOMETHING AMAZING !! wow.. IT'S REALLY SHOCKED ME... till now.... and this time I've to become the copycat... because this one really damn cool!!!

Guess what is it? LADIES AND GENTLEMEN~ the answer is...... A Girl who named CHARICE Pempengco got a Powerful Perfect Sound! It's really unbelievable! when I look at her appearance, it's hard to believe that she got that kind of sound... She appears on CELINE DION CONCERT, and sang with other artist... and also appears on Oprah TV SHOW... wow...

SO, HERE IT IS



Now, I've to write something about myself... haha

MISS KEVY

These few days, I bought a lot of things by spending a quite big amount of money(for me).. The very first one is Biotherm facial set~ I dream to get it when I'm in secondary school and finally I got it now.. so happy^^ 20th MAY, me, CZ, LIN and KEVY's went to 3 star hotel 'TANAHMAS' for KEVY's Birthday, although the foods and beverage there were expensive but 4 of us felt happy... I guess...

MR handsome & MR CZ (Oops! see somethings wrong?)


MISS KEVY with her birthday gift by LIN & MISS LIN

erm... What I suppose to eat....? wait for me, just a moment, around 1 hour only.. LOL

WOW..WOW... CZ bought a bunch of ROSE for KEVY's birthday present

KEVY'S birthday's presents, mine one didn't show in the picture(sad@@)

I gave this as a present to KEVY^^

~~DELICIOUS AND GOOD LOOKING BIRTHDAY CAKE~~



Lately, me and my friends added a new activity in our busy life~ >>>SWIMMING<<< style="margin: 0px auto 10px; display: block; text-align: center; cursor: pointer; width: 240px; height: 320px;" src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj-wQzx3S4ABWCP7qnHo7nBWl2ZQrxf_uMNd1mBhDRveDmfAtQfDZlV6-SayXYeuxx08xGp8k0mCqH-c1DMCc9y2BLClSGYoVxbxJv6WE8hlXuxVdM1RYz0nBZav4wWo2_2-3UbqTjjJMk5/s400/24052009134481.jpg" alt="" id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5339800665149235138" border="0">

That night, after swimming, KEVY bought a new swimsuit, me and cz also bought the new one but is in the next day... where is LIN? She dislike swimming so we are hard to persuade her to join us@@

No comments: