Thursday, May 28, 2009

Meaningless Dumpling Festival



Ya, today is dumpling festival. But for me, it is meaningless day instead of eating dumplings. Facing computer, checking facebook and listening songs after school, like a man put in the jail.

Nearly around I found that why some people were dislike study since I'm damn stressful in my college life. I find this answer since long time ago as my mum always scolded me for my poor result in some weak subjects. Finally I replied her: I really can't clearly understand what they were taught in school, beside they were so boring like they themselves also don't understand what they were teaching too.. some of them also not responsible for their job as well, I've seen some teachers and lecturers can waste the time and talk with their favorite students around half an hour.. for what I know I try my best already, you always said I'm lazy, but why I still can get good result in other subjects? Please understand me and don't compared me to other people as I will get hurt and stress.. I think you may also dislike if me compare you to other people, is it?

>20 years ago, my mum and me<


After these, my mum seem agreed with me because she's a teacher too. But I've to said that she a good primary teacher as she always scarified a lot of time on her job after school.

Today is dumpling festival but until now I still stay at home and sit in front of my computer. My family celebrate it two days ago with my sister who married and relative. It just a simple dinner , after dinner we went home. So far for me today is a normal boring day. My mum just now bought me a KFC colonel meal for dinner. Damn sad. This morning I just ate it.

My dinner today.. LOL

So, happy dragon boat festival or dumpling festival to all of you. Wish you all happy^^

No comments: