Sunday, June 7, 2009

My 21th Birthday


I'm so touching... It's really hard to express my feeling at that moment... I'm totally shocked when I saw what they done for me.. Never... Never ever I experience this... They treated me so good like I'm their family member... They warmed me. Thanks my friends, and also for her parents.


12.01 a.m 03/06/1988
Oh gosh, I'm an adult now...

Tanahmas Cheese Cake!? I want eat them all~

Traditional Chinese Foochow Birthday noodle with chicken soup
(Damn tasty)

Kevy: am I cute? CZ : who's care?

Ladies and gentlemen, home-made cool and refreshing dessert (FIVE STARS)

Mayday, mayday, why so many foods here captain? Captain: over, over, because we want to make our enemy all go to pass motion, actually all are poison mixed, wahaha(evil laugh)

Kevy : Can I eat it first? I'm so damn hungry...

Kevy: I think ignorant guy needs three candles enough

These 'Good friends' really so rude... call me monkey = =

I wish I can.. zzzzzzzzzzzz.... CZ & LY & KV: Hey! You done?


We are from Africa~ Said cheese~

We are family~

KV and her mum~

I'm blinding now@@ OMG, why you all bully me> < The wind quite strong... CZ: I'm so tired already, can I give up? KV: .... I'm so busy now...

Wah... Thanks for the surprise and the present~


These candles should be delicious... let's try it~




4th of June, my secondary school friends called me for a trip, it was in the morning, we went to Bintangor which is another town in Sarawak state of Malaysia, the weather there so hot but we still enjoy it^^

First place we arrived Kopitiam there because we were so hungry and thirsty(say cheese!)

Kampuan, normally are delicious but this one weird, too oily and the taste.... zzzz

haslina: How much? Me: One picture USD5 haslina: I go apply loan first

me : I gonna fall down now.. arh....
Steven: don't worry, don't you see my O mighty weapon in my hand? It can support us standing here until to get the sun burn
me: wtf...

steven : I wanna learn how to fly like a bird~

Going back to Sibu

At night, they said wanna celebrate my birthday, so we went to Korea restaurant

a little bit messy.. haha.. coz we were too hungry

I called it whatever mixed (delicious)

Haslina, me, Catty(lai katak), Steven

Red one is beef, white one is chicken meat

Birthday cake~ the look .....= = I wanna kill somebody now...

I received presents from them, thanks ya^^

2 comments:

夜い貓咪 said...

特別訂做的eh~~
哇咔咔~~

jun said...

oh shit...i totally forgot about ur bdae. Haha...so sry. Happy belated bdae.