Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Am I SO USELESS?


I dunno... I'm confusing now... I'm worried now.... what is my future? I dunno... I'm scare to think about it....... I'm always wasting my time... I didn't put effort to what I suppose to do... Am I useless? I think yes... I JUST KNOW PLAY AND PLAY AND PLAY and wasting my time and parents money... I didn't think about my parent and my future.... I'm discouraged now... I think I'm always do the wrong decision make myself worst...

I know I should be hardworking, I know I should have a target, I know... I know....., but I'm so hard to practice those principles... Please I'M TIRED... Am I no choice anymore? I'm so scare... I don't want hurt my parents... I knew they getting older and older, I can't hurt them anymore... but I'm so suffer in my heart... I'm like an idiot, an ignorant childish guy... doing nothing but wasting time and money.... what should I do in the next step?

I'm 21 years old now but what I've done shows that I'm still a child... a child...

Finally holiday is ended, I've to go to college later on... And facing those stressful things pressure me... I HATE THEM.... WASTING MY TIME........ Can increase your quality or not, huh? I'M SO HARD TO COPE WITH IT....



1 comment:

jun said...

Trust me I know ur feeling. Coz I also feel like tat most of the time. Is kinda suck huh...like everyone else is so successful but i'm jz nothing.

Think like I'm a failure...like I wanted to be really successful and made my parents proud of me but I'm still the useless me.

Yeah I know the feeling...

Well, all we can do is jz focus on study now. We got no choice but to study and find a job. Haize...is suck!