Saturday, June 27, 2009

WALK WALK


After consider a while, I decide to post my pictures here that I took from movie night and yesterday evening... All pictures are non-edited from NOKIA N82 5-megapixel camera.

Before the movie is playing, me and my friend waiting on the bridge for other friends

The magazines I bought on the Transformer II movie night

McD~ Still left 35 sen :D

View from inside McD restaurant, anyway, do u found me?

Poster board outside the cinema, the next movie I will go to watch
ICE AGE 3



Yesterday, I went to park with my friends, the scene is nice, wind blow to me lightly, sunset made the sky colorful...

There got a lake with full of lotus plants

sometime grain of wood are attractive is it?

The sky fall into the lake

"BLESSING PLACE OF THE WORLD" is it the true?

"THE LIGHT OF GU TIAN" engraved on a huge stone

The tower which is just for decoration only...


*** The END ***

THANKS FOR VISITING

^__^

1 comment:

jun said...

Wah, got my foot and my back on the glass panel. U shld paid me royalties now. muahaha!!! Anyway, nice pice leh. Is that 'gu tian' garden?? Der got lake wan meh?