Sunday, June 28, 2009

Tranquil Adventure



Today I moved my step to Forest Park with my friend who have the same interest on photographing

It's raining day but just drizzle. The sky keep on crying while I drove my car. I'm keep on waiting that someone can go with me since I found this place in newspaper. But as you know, the world changed, people would prefer sit in front of computer rather than going out to experience the natural. In fact I went there just for curiosity.

It's a place which is a little bit far-off from city but somehow it seems it is near to the city. Hard to explain that with my limited vocabulary. Anyway close to the forest park, you can see the 'kampung' which is the village and houses. I got a little bit shocked while I saw quite a lot of people exercise there.

Reach the forest park

When you are stress, please do come here

Mystery totem of Iban culture

Grassland before the entrance of forest

There got a man-made wood pavement. We walk and took pictures. The plants, the leaf, the insect, the bird, all are special. I felt peacefully deeply from my heart at that moment... Long time, I HAVEN'T feel this kind of peace for aged... NO internet, NO computer, NO TV, NO annoying sound, NO polluted air! Seems like I back to young... YES, it makes me real.

Cutie, cutie, don't move please...
Do you know what is the name of this kind of insect?

I haven't get the permission from him, haha
He is my best primary friends, 14 years friendship, we never know actually we have the same interest on photographing, but still not too late now, isn't it? haha


Peacefully with natural

Seems like acorn isn't it? The food of the squirrel in ICE AGE series movie

Beauty of Green

The only one Look-out Tower in the forest park, it surprises me when I saw it

view from tower, can you see the mist? Seems like in the highland

it's amazing..

the only one I found is colorful

walking back to car park

anyone wish to try? haha



This adventure cure my injured mentality, people need natural... We went home before the gate closed.

When I'm walking inside there, I felt relax,
comfortable,
happy,
composed mind,
that I've missed around aged ago.....

I found a place which I can sincerely tell you

This is the greatest place to experience the natural

I will go there again soon

4 comments:

AlinDeThoughts said...

nice pictures..u hv my support if u want involved urself in photograhy as a career~ ^.^V Go Katak~

jun said...

indeed nice pic, ur 5mp made my 2mp sucks big time. hey, when wanna go there again?? And you shld link me when u use my pic. HAHA!!! wanna promote my blog now. So, i going to link u when i use ur pic too.

Damn u so fast post ady.

Jasper said...

has si noe :
really thank you so much cause you comes into my life and brought happy to me ^^

jun :
jun, I visit your blog just now and it's really surprise me, in fact your shooting skill is better than me honestly, just the quality of camera, so that if we got DSLR now and have a nice shooting destination, sure the pictures will be damn nice! Anyway, I would like to complain the picture which I'm inside there.. that one is definitely not nice... hahaha.. Next post sure i will link you^^ hehe...I'm really shocked that you have linked me in your blog, I never expect that... How about we go there again tomorrow afternoon or evening?

p/s: today works today done^^V

jun said...

wat lah today work today done. Made me sound so lazy. Bwahahahah!!!

But then, my shooting skill nice meh? whr got...