Thursday, June 25, 2009

TRANSFORMER II MOVIE NIGHT



HAVE YOU BEEN WATCHI
NG IT?



IT'S SO DAMN NICE AS I SAY

Since

THIS ONE
and

THIS ONE

I've been waiting so long for an another excellent movie, and YES! TRANSFORMER II is the one of Excellent!

This movie mixed with excitement and funny sense, really pleased me.

HAHAHA... HAHAHA... HAHAHAHA.... You might laugh like this when you are watching it. Or maybe like this... wahahahahahahahaha

DON'T DOUBT!

Yeah! It's true. Me and my friends keep on laughing when those funny scene appears on screen even I FOUND THAT one female audience laugh until everyone can heard her sound when we all stop laughing but she still continue.... embarrassing= = disperse my attention...

It's damn freaking WARM!!!! when we are waiting for buying the ticket... I forgot when is the last time that I saw so many people that crowded together for a movie... Hardly to move!! Badly... no seat.... shit! My friend told me that he was forced to choose the seats that are near to the screen... my neck... arh... tingle after the movie... I told him if he choose the 'ka na sai' seat, he better paying back ME the money~ But in the end, we still watch the movie peacefully~

Actually we planned to watch it on 7:30pm, but you know, after we enrich our experience from those horrible amount of people, we'd changed our mind and switch it to 9pm. 5 people divided into 2 groups and go for the places that we want after the ticket is in pocket. One of my friends and me went to magazine store for searching something nice, after paid we went to McD and reading or enjoying the magazines I bought before 9pm.

Movie ends on 11:30pm, RM 9 ticket is worth!




1 comment:

AlinDeThoughts said...

thought want ask u to watch it tonight~ but since that u've watched it...nvrmd bah..