Friday, June 19, 2009

VITAS, Believe it or not?


Before you read through my whole passage, watch this please, I won't embed a rubbish here, spend 3 minute for your ears, it is worth.



His voice.... is absolutely definitely in high pitched... like a dolphin... Who can be like him which can perform in relax condition with the powerful voice and still can pleased their audience which given an excellent treatment for their ears? 1 in billion people?


I unable to control myself to listen to his song again and again...

I've to force myself to close the player when I REALLY NEED TO LEAVE FROM MY COMPUTER TABLE


Here he is

THE RUSSIAN PERFORMER, VITAS

28 years old with a nice looking appearance
The most important part is owned an unbelievable voice

VITAS - Lucia di Lammermoor MV print screen


I'm on thinking how many male can do that even girls. Someone said that his voice is fake, use record sound in concert, someone said that he cut his "balls" when he was six so that his sound won't change when he is growing up. But it is the real? Or in fact just those people too lame and be jealous of his talent? So that they can destroy his fame and fell better for themselves?

But according to what I know from YouTube, his voice is real, didn't use the record one, find the truth by yourself in below MV. From somewhere I got the message that he get married. I wonder who is his wife.

Enjoy Yourself



No comments: