Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My First Hollywood Movie! The Hero


Gosh, you must believe me this time. I'm one of Hollywood Actor now.

--> Watch it carefully with your attention, it's real! <--

T
his video may spend few minutes for loading, your patient is needed.



So how do you think? Actually I can go Hollywood there but I refused to do so as I need to attend my class. So that is why you can only see my picture in the film but not my real person (They ask for my picture as they sincerely hope that I can be a part of them). Of course, I'm so glad can be a part of them and this is so cool! I never think of this.

Well, it's cool, right? Okay, the previous paragraph is all such as BULLSHIT, just ignore it. Now I tell you the truth.

Actually this is just for fun, everyone can do it. Wait the film end and you can see something there, click "make a new movie". Next upload your picture and wait the processes then your film is ready to watch.

Try it! It's cool!


Thanks Swedish's RADIOTJANST


3 comments:

杰胜 said...

最近弟都在走英文路线了啊?
谢谢你的分享!

杰胜 said...

我看啊,你快出名了吧!
到时别忘记我哦!

Jasper said...

这是开玩笑的,如果真有那么一天的话。。
我是凭心情的不同而选择语言的。。