Saturday, February 13, 2010

Recently


Hi, I'm back. For almost one week I abandoned myself from the internet. Well, the reason was because Chinese New Year(CNY) is coming soon, I'm busy with renovating my own room and the house. It's really felt hard as painting a wall by spending few days from morning till night to complete it. Absolutely tired to do the job. For someone who can't sleep in the late night, I strongly recommend you to paint the wall for whole day. *evil laugh*

I dunno why recently a lot of pimples appears on my face. It's really gonna destroy my appearance. A few times I'd plan to rush to the skincare center to extinct them but my mum not allow me to go. Now I only can sigh everyday at home.

My friend giving me a belt that white in color last week which cost him around RM50 that brought back from Kuala Lumpur. Well he told me that it is because I complain to him that I can't find the one which I like in Sibu here. He is a good person as you can see. About the CNY clothes I bought no so much in this year. One pair of Nike shoes, one pair of socks, five piece of T-shirt(some are cheap and look not special), two trousers, one piece of underwear. That's all. A bit not satisfied but whatever as long as can gather with friends and family.

My college will start the class on the fourth day of Chinese New Year. I wonder how many people will attend the class while they are steep in the CNY mood. For me, I will skip the class with my classmate.

p/s: as seldom in practice, my English become very poor nowadays.


2 comments:

杰胜 said...

☆☆
*:- :*``*: :*``*: :*``*:
╭╧╮╭╧╮╭╧╮╭╧╮╭╧╮╭╮☆
║新│║年│║行│║大│║運│╰開╮
╘∞╛╘∞╛╘∞╛╘∞╛╘∞╛☆╰心

┏〓〓┓┏〓〓┓┏〓〓┓┏〓〓┓
┃祝您┃┃永远┃┃快乐┃┃健康┃
┗〓〓┛┗〓〓┛┗〓〓┛┗〓〓┛

颗粒蚁 Chloe said...

hapi new year~
also.. hapi valentine day
hope you enjoy ya holiday and new year celebration~