Sunday, February 28, 2010

SHISEIDO, The Skincare Set


Today I bought a Shiseido skincare set after lunch time on Parkson. I was freaking damn happy, finally I can use it again since last time was 5 years ago. High class and useful, this was my impression on this brand. I remember the pimples were gone in a short period and my skin become healthier and brighter. It does really step up my confident a lot. Well, I've 3 sisters but no one guide me in skincare so I start learning by myself when I'm 15 years old. Weird right? I'm the only son but I care my skin the most among my sisters and me.

I still remember the first product I used was from Cosway (a direct sales, similar to Amway). First sight I met them was in a magazine, I put my trust on them and spending my saving to bring them home but in the end what I get is nothing changed. So cool isn't it? Next time don't trust the pictures you see at all, it'll lie your eyes.

For me, Shiseido is the best skincare among all the brands I used. It repairs my skin and makes my skin better in looking. Of course, my skin is healthier than before. Hope this time will be the same. Stop the pimples growing up and repair the scar.

These are the skincare products that I bought today.

4 in a set. The another one without the box is free gift, actually i can get more but it's out of stock, so they will giving me next time when those free gift is arrived XD I'm the Shiseido Member now!

back line: (from left to right) moisturizer, refreshing lotion(toner), cleansing foam
front line: (from left to right) pimple killer gel, purifying mask(free)


Shiseido Pureness Deep Cleansing Form

Shiseido Pureness Anti-Shine Refreshing Lotion

Shiseido Pureness Matifying Moisturizer


Shiseido Pureness Blemish Targeting Gel. This one I like most, eliminate all the pimples! oh yeah!

Shiseido The Skincare Purifying Mask

--*FINISH*--

Whole set of skincare cost me few hundred "ang pow" money (p/s: my own money)
but is worth if my skin can get well repaired。。。

that sales girl still though I'm oversea student... lol... so funny...
she said if the country which I stay got winter season then I've to bought an additional set~
but I didn't reply her that my country which I stay now only got one season which is HOT SUMMER for whole year... lol~
only in the end, I told her I'm a local student..
so one skincare set is enough..

That sales girl told me that normally my skin will not grow any pimples, perhaps is sleep in the late night, drink too less water, or stressful in study so pimples comes out on my face unnaturally。
yeah! she said so well, I'm stress! this was the fact and it's still... plus I sleep in the late night everyday... and recently also less in exercising..
Lifestyle Changing is needed!
decide to do the right things!

Test the skincare set tomorrow, see how my skin will be..
Biotherm which I'm using now will be stay down to the second place...
it's nice but no suitable for me, not very useful for my skin...
so.... changed!
Shiseido come rescue my skin!

* End here *

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

jun said...

eh, i thought you are 'biotherm' fan-cy wan. how come now shiseido member jor. how much whole set? rich guy.

Miya(妹洋) said...

你舍得买那么贵的东西代表着你真注重你的脸哈哈
我也是==不过没那多钱啦@@~
不过最终的希望还是希望脸能好起来

Jasper said...

jun : ya, I'm Bio-fan but it should be past tense already~ lol~ now i decide to use shiseido to rescue my skin... hopefully it's works.. i tell u the price when we chat next time~

p/s: I ain't a rich guy la= = tat's is my saving

Miya : 这倒是真的,哈哈~ > < 其实有很多产品都不错一下的,只是我担心等下试到不合适的,就要浪费了。。你现在用哪个牌子的?如果用完了可以试试看Olay Regenerist 系列. 是给女性用的,有次看“女人我最大”里有介绍,听说是什么的第一名,保水锁湿的能力不逊于专柜保养品。可以去它网站看看。http://www.olay.com/boutique/regenerist-anti-aging-treatment/
因为是开架式的,价钱应该算公道。
如果资金不足可以叫妈妈sponsor一下 > <
哈哈哈~ 都是女人应该会明白你的心情的